Monday, October 19, 2009

SASA'd

Today was a very...very...very long day. I left the house at ten and just came back at eight thirty. Well it was not a wasted day at least.

We first went to Malaysian Care. My parents went to inquire about something while I went with my siblings to a charity shop by SIBKL. I was shocked to find books such as romance novels and Philip Pullman's Northern Lights there.

Then we went off to eat dim sum! Mmmmm xD.

After that we went to Pudu where we collected our speaker back after being in repair for more than a month from Darson. Then I went and bought my sister a cassette/mp3 converter thingy.

Then we went to HELP where I made an important decision in my life--college. I signed up for my SASA scholarship and signed up for Foundation in Science...=( ...hoped I made the right decision.

What an exciting day isn't it?...can't wait for school tomorrow xD


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??