Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

Weeks have passed and the light at the end of the tunnel begins to unveil itself.  I will triumph. I will succeed.  In life, in academics, in relationships, in families, and in everything that effects my life.   Now it's the calm before the storm - time to buck up and try my best to finish the best.

In the turmoil and pain
I'll rise stronger again
Though a part of me was slain
A new lesson I'll gain

With knees trembling
And two fists on the ground
I'll pick myself up
And go another round

As long as I don't break
I'll take more than I can take
Not for the winning's sake
But to see what I can make

A light at the end
I set my eyes of the goal
I'll my my life
A story worth to be told





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??