Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Atheism

I think I'm too volatile to have a blog now...actually the desire to blog has totally left me, but I will update whenever I feel like it.


But nonetheless (as the title goes).  I read something about atheist recently and I came up with this conclusion: 



"I think I have a respect for atheists. Because to have a belief that we come from nowhere and also go to nowhere, is amazing. When things go wrong, atheists have no one to blame but themselves; they have to live with every mistake because it won't go away. I honestly think I don't have that kind of faith: to believe that nobody's out there. I believe it's far more comforting to know that there's a silent but listening God than to think that there is nothing out there."





I don't think I can believe that there is no one out there who is looking out for me, and because of this inability to believe this, I have to believe that there is someone out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??