Saturday, September 12, 2009

Who am I really?

One question that I regularly ask myself is this: Who am I really?

Am I who I think I am?

Am I who others think I am?

Am I who my family think I am?

Who I think I am is who I am? That should be right, but it can also be wrong.
People tell me who they think I am and my mind takes this infomation and thus this becomes who I think I am to them. People can tell me what they think of me, but they can only tell from what I let them think about me...makes sense?

So the conclusions I'm drawing are quite simple: You ARE whoever you are, and nothing can change that. No matter what others may tell you, you are whoever you believe you are...this depends whether you accept what they tell you.

Once I dreamed on becoming an accountant. I dreamt this because my father told me that I acted like one (How orderly I was, and how I handled money), and I went along with it for months, going around telling people I planned on being an accountant. Then I asked myself: what is accountancy? My mind went blanked. All that mattered earlier to me was that an accountant earned alot of money. I knew an accountant handdled money, but I didn't know how.

So now I have change my plans for my future. Psychology. So far...as far as I can think...this plan was totally independent from outside influences. So this might be my real course of action xD

Well for those reading,

YOU ARE WHO YOU KNOW YOU ARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??