Monday, September 21, 2009

1U

Today I went to One Utama!

But before that I went to eat in the best restaurant in Telok Gong--Coconut Flower! I went to eat with my two aunts, one uncle, one cousin, and my grandmother to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. Then my aunts wanted to visit someone I don't know so I followed my sister and brother to 1U.

In 1u, I wasted my time in MPH and Popular. I bumped into James, Michelle, and Jasmine in my way to MPH, and that's all the people I knew I met.

I finally bought the 'Last Watch' the fourth book on the Night Watch series by Sergei Lukyanenko! Yay! No..seriously I'm happy! Now I've finally finish collecting my second series of books! (The first was Narnia).

Then I went home, had my dinner, and went to 1U again because my brother needed shoes and it was the last day of the Jusco sale.

Now I'm at home celebrating the last late night for my holidays..
=..(

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??