Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Updates

"We are a bunch of random people that make up the world, it's still a journey finding where I can fit in."


I actually thought of stopping this blog for 14 weeks..but then it hit me that...THIS IS MY PERSONAL BLOG.

If I don't update this, I'm actually killing PERSONAL time and replacing it with work.  Well, so I shan't stop, but I won't update as regularly as before la...


So my life has been getting worryingly indescribable.  Over the long break, I've lost touch with a lot of people and actually at life itself...it felt awkward going back to class and saying HI to everybody all over again - after all we knew each other already.  

Another reason why I feel weird is the fact that 8 months has already passed.  EIGHT MONTHS! It moved so fast! I can't believe that I've been friends with the psychos for already so long. I'm really glad that we are getting tight and close...much much faster than I expected. 

Things seem to be picking up...I'm not that socially awkward kid anymore :) 
Well...not as I used to be at least...

Still need to find meself an AP...but I think the best decision is not to look for one, because God would give me one if I need one..I guess

HEHE...so many things are happening! So forgive the random blurting of things :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??