Friday, August 7, 2009

Farewell YKLS


MUSIC CAMP IN SINGAPORE
BREAKIN' IT DOWN
AUSTRALIAN MONTH AT KLPAC
CHORALTHON

Due to my lack of time this year, it is sad that I have to give up some activities. One of them,
I have decided to give up YKLS. Though it is sad, I feel that YKLS has served its purpose for me. I very much wanted to perform again, but time does not permit, so I have to say bye to the choir I love--my first choir.

Well one year in the YKLS has built up my confidence, helped me meet new friends, and helped me sing. It was a blast to learn under Susanna Saw, Tracy Wong, and Joanne Poh. I hope that I'll be able to return when my schedule clears up abit more.

This is my last month in the YKLS. I'm leaving right after the Live on Stage which is my burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??