Thursday, July 30, 2009

HELP:selected... yay!

Well just to update what's been going on:

Dear Contestant, That's me!!
Congratulations!! You have been selected as one of the 30 finalist for our Psychology Challenge Grand Finals!!
Now, you are one step closer to winning a FULL scholarship to study psychology degree at HELP University College, the largest undergradute psychology program in Southeast Asia. All top 30 finalists will also receive a hamper and a certificate from us.

It was super awesome when I received the call...I wrote an essay to compete in the competition, and submitted it a few days before the closing date. The thing is: The essay took me technically four days to complete (I wrote earlier but I felt it wasn't right)!

I'm so happy cause I'm about to finish school--at sixteen--and I need to start something soon. I also have an interest in psychology...so:

Psychology+Passion=The start of something new :)

Well, if this course is God's future for my life, I will take the challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Say for Today

If right-handers use their left brain, doesn't it mean that left-handers are always in the right mind??